Victory's EDIFY Devotional

Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8 Edify Devotional

Today’s Devotional Theme     
Creator God

Daily Scripture
Psalm 104:1, 33-34 (HCSB) 
"My soul, praise Yahweh! Lord my God, You are very great; You are clothed with majesty and splendor...I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing to my God while I live. May my meditation be pleasing to Him; I will rejoice in the Lord."

Encouragement
The psalmist commands himself to praise God. We're not told what is going on with him, but he commands himself to praise God. Following are many verses on praise to God as Creator. He recalls to mind many aspects of God's creation and how it is affected by Him. He shows how the earth has been created and is sustained by the Lord. God is even the Creator and sustainer of the salvation of His people of whom we are if we know Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

Take Action!
God's creation is so awesome, and it speaks of our awesome Creator. All of His creation was created for our enjoyment, and the reason for Him creating us is for fellowship with Himself. Enter into that fellowship with God through Jesus Christ. If you are already a believer, deepen your relationship through prayer, meditation, Bible study and worship of the Lord. Remember that He is both the Creator and Sustainer of all creation and all salvation.

Come into His Presence
Creator God, I worship You and ask that You lead me into a deeper relationship with You. When I survey Your creation, it is awesome and it speaks to Your awesomeness. Enlarge my heart and my spiritual eyes to both see and appreciate You more. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Greg Minassian
Pastor


Email Pastor Greg
 
Victory Christian Center
18180 US Highway 150
Bloomington, Illinois 61705
309.663.7233
www.VictoryPeople.org
www.Facebook.com/VictoryPeople.org

No comments:

Post a Comment