Victory's EDIFY Devotional

Saturday, July 16, 2016

July 16 Edify Devotional

Today’s Devotional Theme     
He Knows My Name
 

Daily Scripture
John 10:27
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.”
  
Encouragement
It’s exciting when someone gets the revelation of God’s love and His desire for us to know Him. However, as we see in our text, He also knows us. The shepherd who cared for his sheep spent time with them. He knew when they were restless, fearful, hungry and sick. He also knew when they were happy and content. His voice was familiar to them, but their every action and reaction was familiar to him as well.
 
Take Action!
As we grow in our relationship with God, we will find that His attention to our every need is the catalyst of our contentment. Our restlessness, our fears, our sicknesses and trials become meaningless in the light of His attention. He knows you and I. Enough said!

Come into His Presence
Father, I will keep my heart from wandering into the fields of fear and discontentment. You alone are my source of life. Just knowing that You know me brings great peace. I thank You. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.
Ed Herald
Senior Pastor


Email Pastor Ed
 
Victory Christian Center
18180 US Highway 150
Bloomington, Illinois 61705
309.663.7233
www.VictoryPeople.org
www.Facebook.com/VictoryPeople.org

No comments:

Post a Comment