Victory's EDIFY Devotional

Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30 Edify Devotional

Today’s Devotional Theme     
If You Worship, He Will Come
 

Daily Scripture
1 Kings 8:10-11
And it came to pass, when the priests came out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the Lord, so that the priests could not continue ministering because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord.”
 
Encouragement 
Darlene Zschech shares that “When we worship Jesus, we declare His Kingdom and announce His presence.” This is so true. I have personally seen people get saved and healed and set free in moments of corporate worship. Why? How? What happened? Jesus is in the room! God’s Kingdom was declared in the praises of His people; His presence was announced and darkness went screaming! If only more Believers would grasp the truth about how powerful and purposeful their worship to The King is!!! Will you be one of those that receive this revelation?

Apply God’s Word
When someone comes to you complaining, praise the King. When a situation arises where you need help, praise the King. When curses have fallen, bring praise. Let God’s Kingdom be established in the throne of your praises. You carry the Father’s presence and He wants to bring salvation, adoption and deliverance to the millions of people around you and He wants to use you! If you worship, He will come!
 
Come into His Presence
Heavenly Father, let Your glory fill my heart today so the point I am overwhelmed by Your presence and changed forever. Fill me up, God, so I can be poured out. Plant Your presence in my life so I can produce fruit for others to receive. Prune my heart so I can produce more fruit to bring You more glory. I welcome You in my praises and want to be a herald of Your Kingdom, Your Name, and Your Presence! “THE KING IS HERE!” In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Jarrod Herald
Pastor

Email Jarrod
 
Victory Christian Center
18180 US Highway 150
Bloomington, Illinois 61705
309.663.7233
www.VictoryPeople.org
www.Facebook.com/VictoryPeople.org

No comments:

Post a Comment